Tuesday, July 13

focus on the sun…


Well this challenge came at a perfect time.
We are under a severe thunderstorm watch from now, and we are having them, until eleven o’clock tonight (it’s only 3:00pm).
The base card is kraft card stock with a strip of white card stock that I stamped with sentiment and images from Paper Smooches “Spreading Sunshine” using Memento tuxedo black ink and Distress Oxide mustard seed ink.
On white card stock I stamped the imaged from Paper Smooches “Sunnyville” set with the Memento ink onto paper that I had sponged with Distress Oxide mustard seed ink.
This I trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Trust you are all safe following the storms, Arlene. Love this, it's such a fun sentiment, and I love the sun image!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good thunderstorm! What a fun card! Thanks for brightening our challenge at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!