Tuesday, July 27

more 3D embossing…


Using another pre-made background for the latest technique I am playing with.
The base card is cream card stock.
On more cream card stock I made a background of Distress Paint salty ocean, cracked pistachio and walnut stain then spritzed it with Distress spray stain brushed corduroy.
This I ran through the die cutting machine with Tim Holtz 3D “Botanical” embossing folder then smeared Colorbox chalk alabaster ink over the high points.
I cut this up for my “casing” of the “case” card and applied foam tape and regular tape.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT STamps “Itty Bitty Basics” with Distress oxide walnut stain ink.


4 comments:

  1. Another stunning card - you have really made the most of this technique Arlene. I recognised the CAS :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous,almost looks like wallpaper from the olden days, I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely background, a great result from the inking and embossing technique. And a great take on Elaine's card too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!