Tuesday, July 27

electronic birthday…

 

While hubby is out with our eldest for a birthday lunch I decided to watch YouTube for some ideas for cards.
I found a video on applying color to card stock, drying it, running through the die cut machine with a 3D embossing folder then smearing white pigment ink over the tops of the 3D images.
On white card stock I applied Distress paint walnut stain. candied apple, cracked pistachio and mermaid lagoon.
This I ran through the machine with Tim Holtz “Circuit” embossing folder them smearing the tops with Hero Arts unicorn ink.
The base card is grey card stock with a white card stock panel that I applied pieces of the embossed piece to.
With more grey card stock I die cut the sentiment using MFT Die-namics “Happy Birthday” then glued them in between the embossed pieces on the card front.

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing Arlene, and a great masculine make. - was it a Natasha Foote Video by any chance?
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The circuit embossing folder looks amazing with this technique. Great masculine vibes card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!