Monday, June 7

Summer…

 
AAA Cards on Facebook

Today starts the AAA Cards June CAS Card Lottery, how about joining in the fun by joining the group!

My creation is based on the fact that everyone, this Summer, will want to get out and go, go, go!
We have been stuck in for so long.
The card is white card stock that I stamped with the car from Paper Smooches “Bitty Bungalows” and the swirls from Paper Smooches “”Eco Friendly” using MFT extreme black ink.
I made a mask for the car and taped it to my table then applied Distress inks stormy sky and mustard seed.
After removing the mask and tapes I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Happy Travels”  using the same ink
I also added some shading on the card with Copic mmarkers.





1 comment:

  1. What a cutie Arlene - it certainly has a summer feel to it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!