Monday, June 7

one in a melon…

 

Today I used a stencil to draw seeds!
The base card is white card stock with black card stock as per the sketch.
On more white card stock I applied Distress inks worn lipstick and spun sugar then I used the Jenni Bowlin “Teardrop” stencil and with a pencil drew seeds around then colored them with a black marker.
On more white card stock I applied Distress ink mowed lawn and twisted citron then cut it with a die from Lifestyle Crafts nesting circles.
On that I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Melon” using MFT extreme black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from the same set with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers before die cutting it with another of the nesting circle dies.




4 comments:

  1. Oh cuteness! Love the watermelon colors and the added seeds! Super cute! So glad you were inspired to join us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card Arlene - love that image, and your use of colour on this is stunning.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute card! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! I love the summery colors you used and that adorable black kitty! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!