Thursday, June 24

a bird with a french fry…

 

On my first trip out to meet a friend since the beginning of COVID we sat outside and she had some leftover french fries which she fed to a sparrow near our table.
This card is for her!
The base card is orange card stock.
The main piece is white card stock that I stenciled small circles using Distress wild honey ink.
Next I stamped the image from Wplus9 Design “Happy Birds” using Memento tuxedo black ink and layered this with black card stock before applying it to the base card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the Memento ink.




4 comments:

  1. Such a bright and fun card! Believe it or not, I think my most favorite part of this card is your yellow stenciled circles...dont know why - Love'em! Very creative idea with the bird in the center. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these happy colours Arlene and the fat little bird fits perfectly inside the central circle! What a fun sentiment too. Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches this week :)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect take on our sketch - thanks for sharing over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!