Monday, April 19

in the air tonight...


Nighttime for my mind starts at dusk.
The base card is white card stock that I stenciled with MFT Stencil “Cloud” with Distress Oxide faded jeans and chipped sapphire.
The bottom of the card was stenciled with MFT Stencil “Grassy Edges” with Distress Oxide mowed lawn and brushed corduroy.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped images from Colorado Craft Company “Birthday Wishes” and “Bunnies & Robin” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
Next I cut tyhem out with scissors and glue dotted them to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is simply adorable!! Such a fantastic background! The bunnies are darling!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!