Monday, April 12

amazing you...


 One of the best parts of Spring are the tulips growing in my front yard.
That prompted me to use this background patterned paper on the ginger colored base card.
On more of the ginger colored card stock I did a new to me technique I found on this YouTube video...
I stamped the sentiment from a Richard Garay “Amazing You” set, it was all I had that had the matching die, using ColorBox Crafter’s Pigment Ink, again all I had for black embossing ink.
This I heat embossed with clear embossing powder then immediately dunked it in the powder again and heated it again and did the process one more time to get a raised embossing look!
This I die cut with the coordinating die and foam taped it to the card front. 
A very quick and easy card!














2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and you are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shine and texture on the sentiment and the stylised tulips. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!