Friday, February 19

pink thanks...

 
and

You may not be able to see the +1 color but it’s there!
The base card is black card stock.
I did a Gel Press technique on two pieces of white card stock using Distress Oxide seedless preserves (pink), spun sugar (pink) and bundled sage (green!).
On the base card I applied a piece of white card stock.
From more black card stock I die cut the rectangle with one of the dies from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”.
With one of the gel press pieces I cut with one of the dies from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints 33”.
Using black card stock, white card stock, metallic gold card stock and the other piece of gel card stock I die cut them using Pink Fresh Studio’s “Frame Builder:Botanical Oval” and glued them to the front of the card.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from Impression Obsession “DIE174-W” with black card stock and glued it to the card front.




8 comments:

  1. this is so stunning Arlene - love your use of colour and design on this amazing card, and the gelli press focal point is so textural and dramatic
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! That background is terrific with the sections of the wreath around it. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love the unusual dies you used and the sweet pink color. Thank you for playing with us at the Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the unique background!!! Very pretty color too. Thanks so much for playing along with the HLS die cut challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have put this together!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges

    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique and lovely, Arlene! Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #431.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, and I could see the green up near the top of the card on the R-H side. Glad to see you again on our challenge at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love the textured look to the pink. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!