Saturday, February 20

enjoy every moment...


Though some may think these colors are for Autumn I am an Autumn person and adore these colors of warmth at all times.
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of orange simmer card stock then brown card stock.
To make the main piece I stamped the Tim Holtz “Glorious Bouquet” on water color paper using Distress Archival ground espresso ink.
For my water coloring I used Distress crayons on my Tim Holtz glass mat and my water color brush with water to apply it to the image.
Because the orange card stock simmers I added Wink of Stella clear gloss to the orange flowers.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Altenew “Cherished Memories” stamp set using Distress Archival ground espresso ink.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous make, love the off the page looks great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Happy Little Stampers Watercolour' this month
    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful card, I love the color palette
    Thanks for joining us at HLS watercolor challenge
    Barb Housner DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!