Friday, February 19

fishing...

 
and

Today was the day I went through my Copic markers to decide which were in need of inks so I could order them from the Simon Says Stamp sale.
That reminded me of the color challenge so here I am coloring fish.
The card is white card stock that I stamped with a sentiment from My Favorite Things Stamps “You’re Fin-tastic” using Gina K. Designs slate ink.
Next I stamped the fish from MFT Stamps “Gill Friends” using the same ink but coloring with Copic markers.
To finish I taped the MFT “Cascading Scallop” stencil and brushed it with Distress Oxide hickory smoke ink.

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous fishy card Arlene - with the benefit of no fishy smell :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the colours and very cute! Thanks for sharing at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background stenciling!!! Wonderful CAS design with your colorful fish. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colourful fishy border is lovely Arlene - the stencilling behind the fish is very creative. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenges. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries. And sorry for the belated comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cas card. Love the fishes! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Love the colored fish against the fun stencil bg - Thanks for joining in HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!