Thursday, February 18

but first, coffee...

 
This truly is my motto!
The base card is a lighter brown card stock.
Using dark brown card stock and Honey Bee Stamps “Plaid A7 Cover Plate-BASE” die I cut it out and glued it to the base card.
Next I used pink card stock and Honey Bee Stamps “Plaid A7 Cover Plate-TOP” and glued that to the base card.
With scissors I trimmed off the edges.
I cut a strip of dark brown card stock and applied it to the card front then applied a strip of the pink card stock for a horizon line.
From pink polka dot card stock I die cut the cup using a die from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.
To that I stamped the sentiment from Stampabilities “Coffee” set using Memento rich cocoa ink and applied it to the card front trimming off the handle.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Arlene - love pink and brown together!! I too agree with the sentiment :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this make, love the papers you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz'
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Great dies and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!