Saturday, January 9

snowman hugs...

 

Isn’t it fun when you have the right patterned card stock for a project in your stash?
This card is made with a half sheet of white card stock scored at 2-1/8” from either side for a gate fold.
I applied the trimmed patterned card stock to the front of the card and inside.
On the inside I applied more white card stock and stamped the sentiment, unknown company, using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On the card front I applied a snowman that I created using dies from Karen Burniston’s “Snowman Twist Circle” only on one side of the card fold.






2 comments:

  1. What a super fun card!!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make, he look fab

    Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at 'Cardz 4 Galz'
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!