Sunday, January 10

AAA CAS Game #181...Up to One Third

 

January is not when I think of summer but then I’m in the Northern USA.
The card is white card stock that I stamped with a sentiment and image from The Stamping Village “Thinking of You” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
The stamps for this card were created by Dare 2B Arstzy.
Next I stenciled the bottom 1/3 using Distress wild honey (I thought that was appropriate) ink and Tim Holtz “honeycomb” stencil.
Using a collection of markers I colored the bee.

How about showing us your creation of Summer...you might feel warmer!

3 comments:

  1. Bees definetely are a sign of Summer, love the yellow honeycomb and how you've added shadows for a 3d effect on it,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bees and Summer sort of go hand in hand. Great idea for the twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!