Tuesday, November 10

combining challenges #8...

 
and

Inspiration for this card comes from many areas.
One of the sponsors on the Coffee Lovers blog hop is Gina K. Designs and two of there sets worked perfect for this challenge combination.
I tried to do the fusion as close as I could.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of kraft card stock that I embossed with a Sizzix wood look embossing folder.
Next i took a strip of white card stock and embossed it with the Richard Garry “Lumberjack Days” embossing folder.
With my Lifestyle crafts oval nesting dies I cut a white and a blue card stock oval.
These I glued together and stamped the sentiment from Gina K. Designs “Coffee” set with Memento rich cocoa ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the cup from Gina K. Designs “Perfect Blend” with the Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I cut with a craft knife and self healing Matt before gluing it to the ovals which I had foam taped to the card front.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card and great background for the coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the textures and colors, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images with the wood grain. Very clever
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome CAS card and great sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!