Wednesday, November 11

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 11

 

Today’s sponsor is Birch Press and unfortunately I have no items from this company.
I did like the design of ...

My design has all Sizzix dies.
The tag is cut of dark kraft card stock using a die from Sizzix “Tag Collection”.
With more kraft card stock I cut some smaller snowflakes from Sizzix “Paper Snowflakes:Mini”.
From white card stock I cut more snowflakes from the same set and from Sizzix “Holiday Words:Script” I cut the “joy”.
All the items were either glued or applied with foam squares.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I really love the look of the layered snowflakes. Such a pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have chosen and the snowflake embellishments!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!