Tuesday, November 10

combining challenges #5...

 
and

Well this set from Jaded Blossom, sponsor for the first challenge, worked great with the sketch from the second challenge.
The base card is white card stock.
Using 1/2” strips of the red card stock I applied them as per the sketch.
On white card stock I stamped the cup from Jaded Blossom “Santa Latte” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
I colored the belt and buckle with Copic markers but in order to get the cup to match the strips I stamped the image with the same in k on the red card stock I used for the strips, cut the pieces and glued them to the cup.
This I foam taped to the card front.
I did a little surgery on the sentiment stamp that comes with the set and cut out just the part i wanted and stamped it on the card with the Memento ink.

8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I already have the story....Picked up a Peppermint Mocha Latte from Starbucks in its red festive holiday cup, now I am standing in line with the kids, waiting to see Santa. I miss those days - my youngest (12) is only 2 years out from figuring it all out....we miss those days...My oldest (16) played the gullible boy so well for her. We still "believe" in the magic, just no more late nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card!!! I love that Santa Latte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!