Tuesday, November 10

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 10

 


Inspiration comes in many forms.
Today’s tag started wit Tracey McNeely’s tag for reverse Confetti.
Since I have none of their stupas, I can’t believe it, I decided to use what I had but go with a pink theme.
The story of the pink is not only that it’s my granddaughter’s favorite color but MY grandmother had a pink artificial tree with pink glass balls on the tips of each branch.
The tag die from Sizzix “Tag Collection”  is cut from gray card stock.
Using white card stock the tag die and a die from Paper Smooches “Borders 1” I cut the snow for the bottom of the tag.
Next I pulled assorted patterned pink card stocks from my stash and stamped them with the tree stamp from a Stampendous Christmas set using Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
The trees were cut out with the coordinating die that comes with the set.
AFter applying them to the front I cut four of the sentient from Sizzix “Dove” set, glued them together and then glued them to the tag.

2 comments:

  1. Love your version!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this is not only beautiful but sentimental, too. My grandmother's favorite color was pink and I think she would have loved a pink tree. Instead, she had a pink bathroom! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!