Sunday, October 18

when an old stamp just seem right...

 

I’ll Bet you can guess which of the paperbacks I chose!
I had this wonderful stamp based on the images designed by MK Colling of Rochester, New York.
They were called Evedom stamps and truly glorified women.
This one spoke to me for this challenge.
The base card is black card stock with a frame that I made using MFT Die-namics “Stitched rectangle STAX” and yellow card stock.
I stamped the image using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
I trimmed her out and foam taped her to the card front.
I used Wink of Stella clear gloss on the eyes and flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've done her hair! The yellow frame on dark background is such a stunning setting for this - great take on Evaristo's book cover. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!