Sunday, October 18

it was a dark and stormy night...

 


Once I stamped the white card stock with a tree image, unknown company, using Distress white paint, I sponged the whole piece with Distress wilted violet and black soot ink.
The result to me looked like a dark and stormy night, thus the stamp.
On a white card stock base card I stamped the sentiment from Bartholomew Ink using StazOn jet black ink.
  Trimmed down the “night” piece and applied black card stock before applying it to the card front.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image, also from Bartholomew Ink, with the StazOn and trimmed it out before gluing it to the card front.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool card and I agree it does looks dark and stormy. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenges this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the stamp is just great.
    You cannot help but wonder what is going on - a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fascinating card Arlene - the mind boggles as to what may have been happening - it could make for an interesting story... love the background, especially with the semi hidden tree image
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!