Saturday, October 10

paint and ink...

 


After burrowing through my pre-made stash again I found a piece I did with Distress items.
On white card stock I had stamped Tim Holtz “Glorious Bouquet” with Distress white paint.
It was throughly dry and I used a brush to apply layers of Distress Oxide seedless preserves ink to achieve the ombre effect.
This piece I applied to a white card stock base card.
 From black and white card stock I die cut the sentiment using dies from Love Nicole and layered them for a 3D effect.

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning and what an amazing ombre effect you achieved here. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that background is just so pretty! I love the colors. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!