Thursday, October 29

eventually...

 


Today I realized I had a big bin of stamped by Unity Stamp Co. that I had only used a few so for a while I will be searching through my bin and finding those stamps that I haven’t used to make cards for challenges.
The base card is cream card stock that I applied a piece of dark kraft card stock.
On a cream card stock with brown flecks I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co. “Eventually all the Pieces” using Memento rich cocoa ink.
This I colored with Copic markers and then trimmed around the bottom.
After adding dark brown card stock behind I taped it to the base card.

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect sentiment that we all need to remember right now! This is a beautiful card! I love the way you trimmed off the bottom! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!