Wednesday, October 28

Christmas Craft Creations October Challenge Reminder

 

Friends of mine purchased a beautiful red vintage truck.
Since they get their tree every year I figure this year they would buy it using their truck.
They also love the Christmas song “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” so this was a perfect combination.
On watercolor paper I did the Art Impressions Watercolor Technique using Distress markers and the following Art Impressions sets...
Foliage Set #2
Truck Mini Set
Branches Set
Covered Bridge Mini Set
Once dry I die cut it with a die from Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies, then with grey card stock cut another to back it.
These I applied to a white linen card stock base card and stamped the sentiment, unknown company, using Distress Oxide black soot ink.

What is your favorite Christmas song or hymn? 
How about joining us in the challenge?


2 comments:

  1. Your friends are going to love this card, I know I do! Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!