Saturday, October 3

Christmas Card Throwdown...October Sketch


There are times when you just want to die cut and glue.
The base card is grey card stock
From patterned paper and red card stock I die cut the snowman using MFT Die-namics “Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX”.
I trimmed around the snowman piece and attached it to the red scallop rectangle.
This I glued to the card front.
Next I die cut snowflakes from white card stock using Tim Holtz PAper Snowflakes, MINI and attached them to the card front.

What are you in the mood for?

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Arlene! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card and what a sweet snowman. Just adorable!
    Have a nice weekend, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mignon ce bonhomme de neige Becca, sobre et adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!