Monday, October 5

3D sponging...

 


This morning I had some time to check out Jennifer McGuire videos and found this one...

I  was immediately drawn to the 3D embossing folders sponged with ink.
I ran a piece of white card stock through using the Crafter’s Companion “Country Garden” 3D embossing folder and using my Ranger mini blending tool with theirs Distress Oxide crackling campfire ink I sponged lightly.
I wasn’t able to keep it all off the background of the piece but it went on lighter than the 3D images.
This I trimmed to match the sketch, applied black card stock behind and taped on the white card stock base card.
With more black card stock I die cut four Of the same sentiment using a die from a “love nicole” set, glued them together and applied them to the card front.










1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Mmmmm, perhaps I do need that new Distress Ink colour after all, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!