Thursday, September 24

in the woods...

 


Nothing, to me, is more beautiful than being in the woods to meld me with God.
That is probably why I live on 6+ acres with a lot of trees.
When I saw this Sandy Allnock tutorial I knew I had to give it a try.


I do not have all the Art Impression water color stamp sets that Sandy Allnock used but I did have the building and decided to try it with what I had.
I also used the Distress markers I had at hand.

Where do you find your peace with God?









3 comments:

  1. Arlene this is fabulous - An amazing background and wonderful cottage. I am probably most a peace with God when I am in the garden :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...this is absolutely STUNNING. You are so talented, and this is a real treat for the eyes. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing and I love your words in the post too!! I feel the peace of god just looking at this card! Thank you for joining the Word Art Wednesday Challenge!
    Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!