Wednesday, September 23

Autumn anniversary...

 


My son and daughter-in-law are celebrating their anniversary in October so I decided to make a card with the Autumn theme.
The base card is burgundy card stock with a layer of dark brown card stock.
The cream card stock layer is stamped with a sentiment from Art Impressions “Perfect Duet Set” and StazOn timber brown ink.
Next I took kraft cad stock and embossed it with the We R Memory Keepers quilted embossing folder then die cut two hearts with a die from Spellbinders “Vines of Passion” set.
On water color card stock I made a scene with the Art Impressions watercolor technique and the following items:
Art Impressions WC Branches Set
Art Impressions WC Mini Cabins Set
Art Impressions WC Flowering Mailbox
Art Impressions WC Flower Set
Water
Watercolor brushes
Distress Markers (I am going to miss these)
Once dry I die cut the scene with the same heart die and foam taped it to the card front.






3 comments:

  1. Love the image and design of the beautiful card. Happy Anniversary to the wonderful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning fall scene on the little heart - just love it!! Makes a perfect anniversary card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice no-line watercoloring...beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!