Sunday, August 2

starry, snowy night...

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #34

On a previous challenge I wanted to make a window with a star for the top layer...it didn’t work out.
However I saved the piece and now I am using it.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of white card stock.
I took the gold card stock that I had die cut the star from 
MFT Die-namics “Stitched Star Peek-A-Boo Window” and laid it over a piece of black card stock then drew in the tree, snow and stars with a white gel pen.
Once I had it where i wanted it I taped them all to the base card.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Arlene - love your wee scene with in the star!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold mat with the star window, Arlene! How amazing that you drew your own tree and starry snowy sky within it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet, Arlene! What an adorable take on the theme - I love it! Thanks for joining Pia and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! A beauty of a card, love its simplicity. Brilliant! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart. Pia, Guest Elf

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!