Sunday, August 2

lost tooth...


Last night we got the call we had been waiting for all week...the granddaughter lost her first tooth!
Of course I have to make a card, but I just don’t have any tooth stamps.
Then I pulled up the Sumer School post from yesterday and went through my MFT Stamps to find toothy monsters.
The card is white card stock with the triangle of monsters from MFT Stamps “Monster Sized” stamped with MFT extreme black ink and colored with Copic markers in pinks as that is her favorite color!
On a piece of black card stock I stamped sentiments from MFT Stamps “Essential Sentiments” and “Aim For The Clouds” with
Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
I trimmed them apart to make the sentiment I wanted then glued them to the card.
Around the made up sentiment and each monster I applied three dots in three places.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card for your grand daughter's milestone - I just lost a tooth too, but it was no cause for celebration! :(.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!