Saturday, July 11

Summer colors...

and

Different colors mean different things to different people.
The colors I used for this challenge are colors of my Mom’s Summer wardrobe.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of taupe (that’s what my Mom called it) card stock.
On white card stock I stenciled using Hero Arts “Large Flower Stencil” and Distress inks abandoned coral & brushed corduroy.
I trimmed it to fit the front of the card and then die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Square Stitched STAX”.
From more white card stock I die cut the sentiment from Hero Arts “Prayers Stamp & Cut” set and glued it to the card front.



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Arlene - love the colour combination, it works so well together. The die cut word over the plain 'taupe' centre really makes a wonderful focal point
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!