Sunday, July 12

fox...

Penny Black July Anything Goes Challenge (optional Nature)

Rarely Do I mix these two challenges but I just had a feeling these images would go together.
On white card stock I stamped the image from Penny Black’s “Snow Much Fun” set masking off the bird using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I drew in the tail with a Pigma Micron 05 pen.
The coloring was done with Copic markers.
I made a mask from masking material and applied it over the imag.
Using the large image from Penny Black’s “Blossom Branch” I colored certain pieces with Arteza markers, spritzed them and stamped them on the fox piece.
I added a few flicks of green marker along the bottom after removing the mask.
This I trimmed down and backed with black card stock.
On a white card stock base card i applied the image piece then stamped the sentiment from Penny Black’s “Heartfelt” with the same ink.


6 comments:

  1. Very clever use of the stamps to create a gorgeous card Arlene. Great work
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation and your fox looks very happy in the garden! Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/13/2020

    I love the bright colours and adorable fox on this very sweet card! Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black And More Challenge.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous summertime card! Love that fox image!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring of the fox and combination of stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW wonderful summer card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!