Friday, June 5

smile when you are blue...


In reality white is not a “color” but that’s the way I used it for this card.
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the Tim Holtz “Glorious Bouquet” by braying Distress picket fence paint on to the card and allowing it to dry.
Next I sponged with Distress chipped sapphire ink.
This I trimmed and applied to the card front.
With another piece of white card stock I die cut the sentiment using Impression Obsession’s “Smile” die then gluing it to the card front.
There you are white and navy are my colors!


3 comments:

  1. Oh que c'est beau Arlene! Biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking design Arlene - love the white against the blue
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful and elegant! Awesome technique using the Picket fence paint with an amazing result!
    Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!