Sunday, June 7

AAA Cards #167...One Layer + Inspired By The Graphic


What fun to be inspired by this beautiful picture.
The one layer card is white card stock.
Using painters tape I applied it down the card allowing for a strip to sponge down the right hand side.
With Momenta’s rose flower stencil I cut a mask the same size before applying the Distress mowed lawn ink.
After removing the painter’s tape and mask I applied the stencil and sponged with Distress mustard seed ink.
The stamping was done with a sentiment and image from Impression Obsession’s “Zenspirations Butterflies’ and “Bountiful Blessings” sets with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
Coloring was done with Darice Studio 71 markers.



6 comments:

  1. Your card is like a mirror of the graphic, it's so well done I'm in awe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing butterfly and your card is so beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing - this is CAS at it's best Arlene - an exquisite card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just spotted this on the challenge site. It stopped me in my tracks it is fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!