Friday, May 1

using a new stamp...


and
Ironically the background stamp is old but I have never used it so it’s new to me!
During this time I have made many a “prayers to you” card.
The base is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On water color paper sprayed first with water I sprayed
Distress Oxide Spray seedless preserves.
This piece I die cut the sentiment from Hero Arts “Prayers Stamp & Cut” set (2017).
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Hero Arts “Stamp Street Map Bold Print” (2018) and the sentiment from Hero Arts “Prayers tamp & Cut” set with StazOn jet black ink.


4 comments:

  1. Loving this Arlene - what a wonderful stamp for your background, and I love the way you coloured the die cut 'prayers'
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool background...I have never seen that one before, but you put it to good use with the sentiment! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing it with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice background, love the bold word you added to your card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful background! I love the simplicity of your card with just that black & white background and the bold greeting!

    Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!