Wednesday, April 29

more with Tim Holtz...


Continuing on the Saturdays with Tim Holtz Facebook Live postings I played today with my Shifter Stencil Set #40.
On white car stock with one of the stencils I brushed Distress inks in seedless preserves, picked raspberry and spun sugar.
On a white card stock base I applied plum and peach card stock then the stenciled piece.
Using the same background card stock and Picket Fence Studios “Always Word Die” I die cut the sentiment with background and applied it to the card.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty!! Looks really clean and pops. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours and wonderful stenciling on this dramatic card Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card using our colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!