Tuesday, February 25

Newton reads...


After a morning of stamping with my card ministry group I decided I wanted to get back to my stash at home and get some challenges done.
The base card is from a paper pack, unknown company, with more pieces from that pack to complete the sketch.
The main piece is white card stock cut with Newton's Nook Designs “Fancy Edge Tag Die”.
This I stamped with a sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Book Club” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
Next I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton Makes Plans” with the same ink and colored him with Copic markers.
After tying a piece of purple jute to the top of the tag i foam taped the tag to the card front as per the sketch.


3 comments:

  1. Colored "grid" paper! This makes my math-lovin' brain so happy! Love how you kept the tag super CAS! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment Arlene - the co-ordinated papers are perfect behind Newton
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the challenge sketch.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!