Monday, February 24

leap...



Most people, I believe, when hearing the word leap think of animals.
I think of dancers, especially ballet dancers.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of blue textured card stock.
The main piece is water color paper that I smeared with Distress stains brushed corduroy, seedless preserves, chipped sapphire and spiced marmalade.
Once dry I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamps Company’s “dragonflies and fairies” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the leaping girl from Sunny Studios “Tiny Dancers” with the same ink and colored her with Copic markers.
The moon was added by stenciled through a circle with Distress ink picket fence.
I applied her with foam squares.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - the colours, the sentiment and the sweet image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic inked background you made for the sweet ballerina! Love the detail of the moon and the lovely sentiment too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!