Wednesday, January 15

flipping the sketch...

and

Christmas cards, for me, require an all year make.
That is why I have so many Christmas CD’s to keep me in the mood.
The base card is white card stock.
Using pink dotted paper and green card stock I placed everything as per the sketch, only flipped.
There are super mini and mini white brads as per the sketch and on one of the strips I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I printed the Bugaboo Stamps digital image “ELF 001” and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.



6 comments:

  1. So cute!! Your image is adorable!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Arlene - love the colours you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card and i totally like the colors !

    Thanks for joining our ChristmasChallenge @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to flip the sketch! The bugaboo image is adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    Hugs ~LJ (TMS Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned our wonderful, I love the papers, colors and that sweet image A. Rose!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like how this card turned out with the sketch flipped. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!