Wednesday, January 15

down on the farm with a cow...

and


Though I didn’t use all the colors in the challenge I did manage enough...I think!
In truth I started this as the sketch challenge but saw I was using most of the color challenge colors and switched them.
The base card is white card stock with black pieces as per the sketch.
Also as per the sketch I cut a piece of green glitter card stock and taped it o the card front.
Using Lifestlye crafts nesting circle dies I cut white and black card stock circles and applied them to the card front.
On another piece of white card stock I printed out Bugaboo Stamps “Bobblehead Farm Cow” and colored it with Prismacolor pencils before trimming it out with scissors and applying it to the card front.
For the bottoms black strip I stamped the sentiment from MFT “Farm-tastic” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Using a 1/4” punch I punched out two green glitter circles to apply to the card front.



4 comments:

  1. I think your card is moo-velous! I love that little cow! I'm so glad you joined us for our Birthday bash! Good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable and love all the sparkle and the great sentiment. It really moooved me. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm Birthday Bash Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Arlene - loving the way you used the cow and the sketch!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little cow is absolutely moo-velous! Smiling all my face in seeing this cute card! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!