Sunday, December 8

Santa’s future ride...


With everyone being more conscious of the environment and long lasting effects of what we do I have a feeling Santa will join in!
The card is white card stock with the images and sentiment from The Cat’s Pajamas “Have a P.C. Christmas” stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.
*Please note the stars...while using my Copic marker. Forgot to pull the cap off the other end which lead to one of the stars having a “bloop” of ink.
To even it out I purposely “blooped” them all!
Once dry I taped the card to my Tim Holtz glass mat and sponged Distress hickory smoke in across the bottom.

This is my introduction as part of the Design Team for AAA Cards so I hope you will play along now and in the future!

4 comments:

  1. That is such a fun image! great card as well, I love all the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card Arlene and a very warm welcome to the AAA Cards Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Arlene and a very warm welcome to the AAA Cards Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this card, Arlene. You had a stamp which fits the twist.. like it was made for this challenge..wow! You are so accomplished and it is an honour to be on a team with you. Welcome, dear Arlene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!