Monday, December 9

only the trees...


There is, to me, nothing prettier than a pen and ink drawing.
For the main piece of this card I used an image from Stamping Bella called “Reindeer with Birdie” stamped to white card stock with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
After trimming it down I backed it with a piece of black card stock and taped it to the white card stock base card.
Because the challenge code word was “tree” I colored just the trees with Copic markers.
To finish I stamped the sentiment (unknown company) with the same ink to the card front.



2 comments:

  1. I love the pen and ink drawings, too...such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colouring just the trees on this beautiful pen and ink drawing is such a great idea! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!