Thursday, December 19

odd Christmas colors...



Well this was certainly a challenge.
Until I just gave over to the colors and it worked up quick.
The base card is white card stock with layers of black and burgundy.
The main piece it white card stock on which I printed “Poppi Christmas Tree” from Bugaboo stamps.
This I colored with Darice Studio 71 markers and added Wink of Stella clear gloss to certain parts for a glittery effect.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with MFT extreme black hybrid ink to the card front.





2 comments:

  1. What a great use of the colours Arlene - poor Poppi looks a bit down in the mouth sitting there.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with a great take on the color scheme!
    Thanks for joining the Holiday Critter Chaos at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!