Thursday, December 19

fat pants...


When you don’t have a particular image for a particular holiday...make it up!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and a layer of red swirled patterned paper.
On white card stock I printed out bugaboo Stamps “Love Ewe” and colored it with Darice Studio 71 makers.
Note that I made the icing on the gingerbread cookie with white gel pen.
This I trimmed out with scissors and set aside.
On black card stock I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence’s “Inappropriate Christmas” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I trimmed to fit the card front then applied the sheep over the top with foam squares.


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Arlene, and beautifully made too - love it, and thanks for the smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with that lovely sheep. Love the sentiment!
    Thanks for playing with the Holiday Critter Chaos at Bugaboo.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the ewe!! Merry Christmas! Thanks for joining the fun at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug!

    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!