Thursday, December 5

gifting...


As you know, if you follow my blog, I belong to a Card Ministry that meets once a monthly to make card for shut-ins.
This year we are meeting before Christmas to celebrate Christ’s birth together.
I wanted to make a little something for each of the ladies but had no packaging.
I checked out YouTube and found this great video...
Next I looked through my office supplies and found just enough teal clips.
In my paper stash of 12”x12” pads I found one with teal and white!
Following the directions on the video I made the bags.
To finish them I used my Tim Holtz “Bow Die” to die cut white textured card stock and applied a bow to each “package”.



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wee package Arlene - and the clip is the perfect match
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little gift bags are really sweet. Love the teal! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, this is such a cute box ! Love it !

    Thanks for joining our "Wrap it " Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week.
    Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!