Thursday, December 5

aim for the clouds...


Maybe I took the words too seriously but I just knew I had a banner die and balloon punch that would work.
The base card is gold card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The background is water color paper with Distress inks applied with a water color brush and dried before applying it to the front of the card.
Using more of the gold card stock I die cut the Spellbinders banner twice then stamped the sentiments form MFT Stamps”Aim For The Clouds” & “Essential Sentiments” with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
Next I used three colors of card stock to punch out the balloons with the balloon punch.
Flipping everything over I applied foam tape to the back, trimmed pieces of black Scrappers floss to use as strings and applied them as per the card.
This I attached to the card front.




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Arlene - love the water colour background you have created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bright colours and a fab design. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercolor background and the colors you've used! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!