Monday, November 11

super quick...

and

Super quick and easy.
Base card is white linen card stock.
From another piece of white linen card stock I die cut the snowflake square with one of the Spellbinders “Snowflake Snippets”.
Cutting a square of water color paper to match the size of the snowflake square I applied water then Distress inks peacock feathers, wilted violet and crushed olive and floated the colors.
This piece I dried with my heat tool then applied it first and then the snowflake square on top.
To finish I stamped the sentiment (unknown company) with the wilted violet ink.






5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous die and the watercolored panel is beautiful! Such a fun way to use my color palette. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background colours Arlene, they are so beautifully used behind this awesome die cut.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercoloured panel looks beautiful behind that intricate snowflake diecut. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous die cut and it works so well with the non traditional colours too.
    Thanks for joining us at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting card layout. I love the colors you used in this card
    Thank you for joining our challenge in HLS CAS.
    I'm sorry to comment so late.
    hugs,
    BozenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!