Thursday, November 28

25 Days of Christmas Tags...


This time I was looking over the challenge’s Pinterest page...
There I found a colorful tag on kraft card stock that inspired me.
After die cutting a tag with Newton’s Nook Designs “Fancy Edges Tag Die” from kraft card stock I stamped it with images from Newton’s Nook Designs “Poinsettia Blooms” using Versamark ink then heat embossing it with white embossing powder.
The coloring was done with Crayola water color markers.
On white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Jingle All The Way” using Distress Archival barn door ink.
This I trimmed down and taped to the card front.
To finish I cut a piece of red jute and threaded it through the tag hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!