Wednesday, November 27

25 Days of Christmas tags...

Do you have one of those paper packs that you have used all the “good” pieces but just can’t throw it out (or recycle it)?
That is where this tag comes from.
The paper pack from Recollections called “Red & White Christmas” is down to the preprinted pages, mostly.
I pulled out a piece that should have been a rectangular tag but die cut it with a die from the Honey Bee “Tea Time” coordinated dies set.
Next I pulled out a piece that had a few snow flakes in the corner but just enough.
So I cut two rectangles and corner rounded the tops.
The cup I glued to the front of the at and punched a 1/4” hole to thread the silver thread and red ribbon.



2 comments:

  1. It looks like you purposely chose these pieces, not that you're using up odds and ends! Thanks for joining us again at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!