Monday, October 28

Unity...

and

As an extra challenge to myself today I am only using my box of Unity Stamp Co.’s stamps for the challenges I will be doing!
It’s a big box with a lot of sets so don’t feel too sorry for me!!!
I can think of nothing better on m birthday than a pumpkin spice latte and a good book to make me happy.
The card is white card stock.
Using MFT insulation pink ink I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co.’s “Pumpkin Spice” and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.’s “Chapter One” set with Distress brushed corduroy ink.

6 comments:

  1. very pretty colours and colouring.love the placement. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Fall birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - that really is a recipe for bliss Arlene, and the card is gorgeous too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb use of pastel colours, love the look you've achieved. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Cas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color scheme! Thank You for joining us at Perfectly CAS. Robin DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!