Monday, October 28

Christmas flora...

and

Continuing with Unity Stamps Co. for these challenges.
OLC means one layer card and I chose a white card stock for mine.
Using a piece of vellum I cut a circle using Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies to use as a mask.
Into my Tim Holtz stamping platform with the open hole piece of the vellum on top before stamping the image from Unity Stamp Co.’s “...poinsettia it’s love” using Distress hickory smoke ink.
Next I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils, being careful not to go outside the circle.
To get the burst effect I placed the vellum circle over the image and placed Honey Bee Stamps “Radiant” background stencil on top and sponged through it with the Distress ink, turned it a quarter turn and sponged it again.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same Unity Stamp Co. set with the Distress ink.


2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Arlene - love that you kept the central image so beautifully circular
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter flora. Your poinsettia is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!